Coeur Mining Inc., one of the world’s leading silver companies and a significant gold producer, is seeking an Financial Reporting Analyst to work out of the Corporate Headquarters in Chicago, IL.
The Financial Reporting Analyst role supports the period-end close for corporate, as well as Coeur’s consolidation process. The position also prepares fixed asset additions and disposals for US sites. The role is responsible for preparing consolidated fixed asset roll forward and schedules and supports the Controllership team as required through the preparation and analysis of financial statements, account analysis, reconciliations, statistical data, etc. The ideal candidate possesses strong progressive accounting experience in a multi-jurisdictional environment and seeks the challenge of working with a growing and dynamic finance organization.
- Supports period-end close for corporate, including preparation and review of monthly accounting schedules, account analysis and reconciliations, updating general ledger and consolidating and preparing financial statements.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Prepares fixed asset additions and disposals details for US sites.
- Prepares consolidated fixed asset roll forwards, revenues and other schedules as required for external reporting purposes.
- Supports Controllership team members in the preparation of external audit materials and SEC reporting documentation, financial statements and consolidation.
- Supports Controllership team members in the period close of mine sites.
- Three to five years of progressively responsible experience in general accounting, including financial close consolidation in a multi-jurisdiction environment.
- Active CPA license.
- Experience in multiple areas of accounting with a concentration on general accounting.
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience working in an Oracle environment preferred.
- Bilingual English-Spanish preferred.
- Mining experience an asset.
- Team-oriented, with excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Flexible to travel.
Coeur offers a competitive compensation and complete benefits package.
For immediate consideration; forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Coeur Mining visit our website at www.coeur.com
Notice to recruitment, staffing and temporary/labor hire firms
Coeur Mining, Inc. will not pay any fees for recruitment activities related to the hiring of a candidate unless a written professional services agreement has been established between a duly authorized representative of the Corporate, Regional or Mine Site Recruitment department of Coeur Mining, Inc. and the recruitment/staffing firm.